We strongly recommend creating a strong, unique password for your account using these simple guidelines:
- Use a password that is between 8-10 characters.
- Use at least one capital letter and one digit or special character.
- Do not use your personal details (for example: date of birth, anniversary, Names etc.)
- Use different passwords for all of your online accounts.
- Delete any emails that have password information (after you write it down in a safe place).
- Change your passwords periodically.
Keep your account information secure:
- Don’t share your information with anyone. If you give out your password or any other account information, then you are putting your account at risk.
- Casino Tropez will never ask for your password or any other personal or account related information except to verify your identity or if you have asked us to do something.
If you detect any suspicious activity on your account:
Contact us to inform and provide us with enough information to investigate and take any necessary actions.